This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Are you looking to dance ’til you drop? Well, get ready, because the hot DJ duo Super Mash Bros is heading to Conn this weekend! For their first show of 2014, they will be right here on campus to serve up some high energy mash ups of your favorite tunes and keep you dancing all night long! You will hear mixes of everything from current chart-toppers, to your favorite oldies, to those songs you pretend you don’t sing in the shower.

Super Mash Bros is made up of LA natives Dick Fink and Nick Fenmore, who began making music together in 2008. Both having a love of DJing, their creative minds made for a musical match made in heaven. Though they attended two different colleges in two different states, nothing could stop them from making music that has proven to rock all around the county. They have even played events such as Ultra Music Festival, to Electric Zoo and Lollapalooza.

To top it off, former Campus Cutie, Ethan Feldman, will be opening the show with his high-energy beats that are guaranteed to get the party started! You may have seen his amazing performance last semester when he opened for Kap Slap, and his next performance is bound to be even better!

Date: Saturday, February 22, 2014

Time: 11pm-2am

Location: 1962 Room

Convinced?

Get your tickets for $20 in the Office of Student Life (Cro 218) from 9am-5pm, or outside Harris from 5-8 pm and JA from 5-7pm every night this week!  

We also got the inside scoop and it is confirmed that the security will be much stricter than the Kap Slap concert, thus there will not be any tolerance for sneaking in! We encourage you to get your ticket in advance!!

Her Campus Conn Coll