Spring 2012 Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Don’t know what styles to bring back after Spring Break? We have compiled list of spring trends, so you will always be fashion forward.

1.)    Whites
Whites are all the rage this spring. A white simple dress is this season’s LBD.  Ps. It will look great with your new tan you got over break. 

2.)    Gold
Gold screams luxury and this season gold should become your new best friend. Gold dresses, tops, pants, accessories… you name it. Rock it out and King Louis XIV will be jealous. 

3.)    Travel
Tribal patterns and animal prints will be a huge hit this spring. If you couldn’t go on a vacation over spring break… might as well dress like you did!

4.)    Florals
Reflect the changing season in your clothing! Pretty floral skirts, dresses, and tops will be cheerful regardless of the weather. 

5.)    Neon
Neon is not just for rave wear… it can be transitioned perfectly into everyday wear. We love neon and camel combos. It will give your outfit the perfect pop of fun and color it needs! 

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!