Have you seen this week’s Campus Cutie around before and wondered to yourself, “why hasn’t he been nominated for Campus Cutie?” Well, that’s exactly what the freshman who nominated Rob Moccia said in her email to us. However, Rob, a senior at Conn, is already taken. So ladies, you’ll just have to do your wishful thinking from afar.
Hometown: Malvern, PA
Dorm/Apt: River Ridge 17
1. If you could have one superpower, what would that be?
Super speed ;)
2. Who is your idol and why?
Spiderman because he shows that with great power comes great responsibility.
3. What’s your favorite movie?
My left foot.
4. Most embarrassing moment?
I peed my pants in 5th grade right before a scavenger hunt and it was convenient since i could run away when they said go. Luckily one of the items on the list was peed pants so I had a head start.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you need?
A bath robe, peanut butter, and my mustache.
6. Would you rather win a Grammy, Oscar, or Nobel Peace Prize?
Nobel Peace Prize
7. If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?
A life supply of ham.
8. How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?
9. Describe Conn in one word.