Campus Cutie in the Spotlight

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

With the Hercampus season quickly coming to an end,  we would like to bring attention to a former Campus Cutie who has been doing great things on campus. Ryan Cameron, a senior at Conn and our first ever campus cutie, just concluded his four year run with the renowned a capella group, CoCo Beaux. Attending his last concert, we were amazed with how talented this cutie is. We would like the opportunity to congratulate him on his graduation and wish him luck in the years to come!

We sat down this cutie with a booty to see what he had to say about being apart of the Beaux. 

What do you like most about being a part of the Beaux?
I have to say, what I most enjoyed was the brotherhood that was formed with all members. We started off not knowing eachother very well. But, the second we were initiated, we became fast friends. These guys are like my brothers. 

What will you miss most?
I will miss running down the aisle of the Chapel and singing to a cheering crowd. There is nothing more invigorating than that. 

Describe the Beaux in one movie title:
Mean Girls. 

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!