Campus Cutie: Max Lemper-Tabatsky

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Although the weather has become quite cold and dreary, meet Max and your heart will instantly be warmed by his charm and lovable nature. Musically-inclined, athletic, and potentially a hummus-fanatic — this cutie will serenade you, challenge you on the basketball court, and impress you with his crazy dance moves. Let’s hear what Max (wait, did I mention he’s single?) has to say..

Name: Max Lemper-Tabatsky

Class Year: 2016
Hometown: New York, NY
Major: Music and Economics
Relationship Status: Single

We hear you’re in Co Co Beaux — tell us what it’s like to be in the one and only all-male a capella group on campus? 

It’s been a great experience so far. The guys are hilarious and we are all great friends. We’re just a bunch of dudes who like to sing and have a good time. 

What’s your “guilty pleasure” song to sing in the shower, or at any other random time?

I’d have to say right now it’s “Titanium” by David Guetta. 

If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

The beach of Mallorca, an island off of Spain. Probably the chillest place on earth.

Name the top 3 things you can’t live without.

Basketball, Hummus, and Music.

Describe your ideal date.

Going out to a nice dinner, probably sushi, and then going back to my house, getting some ice cream, and watching a movie while cuddling on my couch.

What do you look for in a girl?

A good sense of humour, someone who’s down to earth, and intelligence is always a plus

If your life was turned into a movie, what movie would it be and which actor/character would play?

X-Men and easily  Wolverine.

What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?

I’d have to say every time I disagree with my mom, I am taking a massive risk…

Do you dance like crazy when no one’s watching?

I dance like crazy when everyone is watching.

Describe yourself in one word.

Comfortable.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

Privileged.

Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!