Campus Celebrity: Steve Cofrancesco

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Steve Cofrancesco! If you see him around campus, he’s either walking backwards giving tours to prospective students, playing soccer on Tempel Green or rehearsing for any number of performances whether that be for Vox Cameli or Orchestra! If you ever need any advice about switching majors or want to talk anything music, Steve is your guy. His wonderful personality and infectious smile are worth getting to know so keep reading to find more about this week’s Campus Celeb!

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: North Haven, Connecticut

Major: Music and Education

Extracurricular Involvement: A cappella, Concert band, Jazz band, Trad band, Orchestra, Wig and Candle, Tour Guide and Admissions ambassador, Lock out assistant for REAL, club soccer

Favorite television show: Parks and Recreation

Favorite movie: I can’t choose one so here’s two: Get Smart and The Prestige

Favorite food: Pizza, no doubt…

What would you say your guilty pleasure is on campus?  Tollhouse pie — I always feel guilty before, during, and after!

Do you have a favorite play or musical? I would have to say Wicked — I have seen it five times!

What’s your party anthem? It’s called “Rule the World” by Walk off the Earth. It’s a very epic song and has a banging trumpet part.

Where is the most interesting place you have ever been? During the summer after graduation my high school soccer team traveled to Spain. We played in tournament there and the experience was amazing!

If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be and where would you dine? Amy Schumer…hands down! If we were able to go out to dinner I would definitely dine at Olive Garden because she would more than likely rag on the place the entire evening which would be absolutely hilarious!

Do you have a favorite professor/class? My favorite professor here is Mark Cito. He taught History of Western Music 2, and I really found a passion for late romantic era French music.

Do you have an embarrassing camel moment? While giving a tour I was walking backwards in Cro and unfortunately slammed into a door in front of the group.

How do you feel about being nominated as our Campus Celebrity? “Gosh thanks!”

Emily is currently a senior attending Connecticut College. She is a Biology and English double major. Her interests include community service, lazy days in bed watching movies and hanging out outdoors with friends. Like her interests, her taste in music and movies is all over the place. She has had an amazing four years here at Conn College so far, and is excited and nervous about being much closer to the REAL WORLD!
Her Campus Conn Coll