Best Summer Drinks from Starbucks (or Places Similar to Starbucks)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Iced Coffee
This is a classic drink for the summer whether you are in the office or sitting on the beach. If you’re sick of plain coffee you can switch things up by adding different flavors. My favorites are caramel, vanilla, and hazelnut.

Caramel Frappuccino
I usually stick with the Caramel Light frap but both are equally good. I normally don’t like fraps because they are too sweet but this one is great because it has a very mild caramel flavor.

Black Iced Tea
Nothing is more refreshing than iced tea. Starbucks has great variations of plain iced tea but the black tea is definitely the best. I like getting it only half sweetened so the taste is not overwhelming.

Passion Lemonade Iced Tea
This choice is not well known to many people, but can definitely be considered a hidden gem. Mixing Passion iced tea with lemonade levels off the sweetness with just the right amount of tang!

Iced Latte
For those of you that are looking for a little caffeine boost, iced lattes are perfect. A shot of espresso adds a good energy jolt to a creamy beverage. I personally love iced vanilla lattes but as always, there are many options.

Iced Mocha
Perfect for chocolate lovers, the iced mocha is strong and rich. Iced mochas are good because they add variation to tea and coffee.

Katherine is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in European history and minoring in film studies. She spent her last semester abroad in Rome and loved it, and then interned this summer at Marie Claire magazine in New York City. Katherine is very excited to be joining the Her Campus team!