Best Spring Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Ladies, its time to put away those chunky knits and wool skirts. Spring has arrived, which means one thing: spring dresses. We have compiled a list of our favorites so you will always look in style.

1.) Color block:
Color blocking is a big trend for this spring. We love this Donna Morgan dress. Pair with some gold accessories and fun wedges and you will be ready for your closeup.

2.) A Punch of Color:
Colors are definitely in this season. So forget about the little black dress–opt for the new little pink dress, like this one  from Madewell. It’s fun, flirty, and perfect for spring. 

3.) MAXImize your look. 
Another trend for this spring: Maxi dresses. This amie stripe maxi dress from J.Crew is both casual, yet sophisticated. Pair with summer sandals, a belt, and big, chunky bangles. Trust us, you’ll look like you were styled by THE Rachel Zoe

4.) Bold Print.
Spring is not the time to be shy. Add some variety to your wardrobe with this Anthropologie dress. Not only do we love the color and print, but the back punch-out is to die for. 

5.) Neutrals. 
One way to show off your Spring break tan is to opt for a flattering neural. This Bec and Bridge dress is fabulous with its exposed front zipper. It’s great because it can be dressed up and dressed down for any occasion!

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!