Whether through social media or a simple laugh, we’re always looking for ways to stay inspired! Here are our 7 ways to add inspiration in life. Pick one or all and transform your everyday into something wonderful!
2) Find Inspiration on Instagram: Follow inspirational users on Instagram, maybe they’ll even inspire you to post something uplifting yourself! Our favorite users include: heretoinspire, inspirationalquotes_, and dailytherapy4…. and of course, @hercampusconn
3) Begin the #100happydays Challenge: Every day for 100 days, take a picture of something that makes you happy; it can be of a good friend, your favorite spot on campus, or simply your favorite cappuccino. Post the daily pic on your favorite social media site or create an album on your phone and tag it #100happydays.
4) Begin a Gratitude Journal: Oprah shared this concept when campaigning for her “live your best life” program. Find a cute bound journal and once a day, jot down one thing you are grateful for. It can be big or small, it’s the act of doing it that matters!
5) Go for a Walk: Spring is here and the arbo will surely be filled beautiful blossoms soon! Leave all your technology behind, grab a friend or walk alone and you will find some solitude in nature.
6) Laugh! “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” -e.e. cummings
It’s as simple as laughing! Surround yourself by others who bring out the life in you. Laughter makes even the most stressful days bearable. So, next time when you’re cramming for an exam take 10 minutes and laugh with a friend, you will sure feel much lighter.
7) Give: Random acts of kindness is the first step to creating a change in your life and the world. Share yourself, your talents, and even smiles with all you encounter. “No acts of kindness however small are ever wasted” -Aesop
Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) ideas:
With all the stress of school and everyday, it can be challenging to keep perspective and stay inspired! We hope this helps!