NBA Draft: Best Dressed Women Sitting Courtside

It’s no doubt NBA players pull out their best fits for the paparazzi-filled walk to the court on game day, but the women on the sidelines take over the fashion department once they step into the stadium. Take a timeout from the athletes and check out what these best dressed ladies wore to cheer on their favorite teams over the seasons.

1. 1. Keyshia Ka'Oir

Keyshia Ka'Oir was the [Gucci] "Mane" attraction at this year's All-Star game. The light blue and pink color combination was well worth the risk, and the bandeau made of feathers was an even better one. It was an angelic look that no suit and tie could compete with.

2. 2. Winnie Harlow

3. 3. Rihanna

4. 4. Emily Ratajkowski

5. 5. Teyana Taylor

Ultimate cool girl Teyana Taylor tames it down and showed up to watch the Lakers in a puffer coat and joggers. The details of the coat and precise matching with her shoes keep her one of the most stylish in the game. She never misses when it comes to street style.

6. 6. Kendell Jenner

7. 7. Gabrielle Union

The 2018 All-Star game is brought to you by Gabrielle Union and her Brothers Vellies feather heels.. Paired with a white trench coat by Sergio Hudson, she accompanied husband and former NBA player, Dwayne Wade, fitting right in with the all-star style.

8. 8. Khloe Kardashian

The blonde bombshell, at the time, offset her locks with an all-black outfit. Although she had already caught attention leaving the game after cheering on ex Tristan Thompson, her Saint Laurent ostrich boots take credit for much of that attention.

9. 9. Beyonce

10. 10. Jhené Aiko

Jhené Aiko went with a sexy out-of-office ensemble to watch the Lakers with boyfriend Big Sean. This velvet red pantsuit proves she did not come to play.