Gabby Andrade: Pick Her Up (and make it a good one!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Name: Gabby Andrade

Class Year: Columbia College 2016

Major: Neuroscience (possibly double majoring or concentrating in Economics as well)

Hometown: Huntington Beach, California.. but spent my high school years in Phoenix, Arizona!

Relationship Status: single

On-Campus Activities: Columbia-Barnard Choir and Resident Advisor in Schapiro Hall, have also done Orchesis (dance show) in previous semesters.

Off-Campus Activities: exploring wonderful New York City! I love going to concerts and art exhibits! And of course, eating at all of the delicious restaurants NYC is known for.

Favorite Quote: “Whatever will be will be” short and simple. It’s from a song my mom used to sing to me when I was little.

Celeb Crush: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. He sings, he dances, he acts, he produces, he has great style, he’s gorgeous, and he is hilarious. he’s perfect.

Describe your first ideal date: anything with food! I love dinner dates because it gives you an opportunity to actually talk and get to know each other. And honestly, what’s better than a good meal and a (hopefully) great conversation?

Favorite fall clothing item: Boots! I absolutely adore boots.

Best Pick Up Line: I haven’t really heard a good one yet…..

Worst Pick Up Line: pretty much all of them.

Top three qualities I look for in a guy: 1) kindness (not just to me, but to everyone) 2) a sense of humor! SO IMPORTANT. 3) high aspirations.