This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

No one can get you through finals better than our resident campus confidante. Here’s one last hoorah from our very own Dear Abby, but, not to worry! She’ll be back in full force next semester. So, dont’t forget to keep writing in with your burning questions. For those of you who have finished your finals, congrats. For those who feel like there is no end, read this article. Happy Finals! 

1) How do I get a seat in Butler during finals?

Ladies, ladies, for the 10000th time, if you actually want to study GO TO A DIFFERENT LIBRARY. 

There are like 75 damn libraries on this campus, and some even have cute grad students to stare at during your study breaks. You can thank me later.

2) How should I dress for finals/finals week?

The only socially acceptable outfit for finals week is a full-on groutfit (gray outfit), made entirely out of sweatpant/sweatshirt material. The Pillsbury Doughboy is your style icon and new best friend. Seriously, if I see you on campus this week wearing a mini skirt and those goddamn 50/50 boots, I will punch you.

In summary, the devil wears Prada and the smart, practical betch wears a Snuggie.

3) This week is nuts! I barely have time for meals. How do I sustain myself?

As someone who snacks once every 20 minutes, I don’t understand this question. Everyone MUST MAKE TIME TO EAT. If you are really that crunched for time, then eat on-the-go like a lady by stuffing some Luna bars down your bra. 

SUBMIT MORE QUESTIONS HERE! 

* This article is a personal piece and does not reflect the views of Her Campus Barnard or Her Campus Media. *