Campus Cutie: Isaiah Feldman-Schwartz and Rebecca Peet, The True Lovers of MoHi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Meet Isaiah Feldman-Schwartz and Rebecca Peet, the couple who is in seventh heaven. 

Names: Isaiah Feldman-Schwartz and Rebecca Peet

Hometowns:

Isaiah: Northampton, MA

Rebecca: Wilmington, DE

School Year:

Isaiah: Columbia College ’18

Rebecca: SEAS ‘18

Majors:

Isaiah: Political Science

Rebecca: Civil Engineering

Describe your partner:

Isaiah: Rebecca is warm, engaging, easy going, and has the biggest heart in the world!

Rebecca: Isaiah forgets your Instagram handle after you swipe him into JJ’s.

How and where did you two meet? We met each other as COOP leaders. The first night we came back from Fall Trip, Isaiah’s roommate basically sexiled him, so he needed a place to stay for the night…

How long have you been together? About 7 months!

What is your funniest memory together? Ugh…we tried really hard on this one, but felt like nothing would translate well. We’re working on being the “fun” couple, so keep your eyes peeled!

If you were a celebrity couple, who would you be? Gwen Stefani & Robert Downey Jr.

Best qualities about each other:

Isaiah: When she showers…

Rebecca: His emotional awareness and his eyes when he gets sleepy

Favorite thing to do together on campus: Sitting on the steps, shirtless.

Best way to spend a day in the city together: We like to leisurely brunch at Ferris Booth Commons and then snag a prime two-person table in 209.

Dating advice to new couples at Columbia/Barnard: Twin XL beds suck for 2 people. No way around it.

**Disclaimer: This article is a personal piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of Her Campus Media.