Best Celebrity Instagrams of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

With 75 million users logging onto Instagram every day, celebrities have tapped this platform to give fans an inside look into their everyday lives. Here’s a short list of stars that are currently crushing the Insta-game:

Beyonce (@beyonce)

Queen B reins. Need I say more?

A$AP ROCKY (@asaprocky)

Props to A$AP Rocky for the most imaginative use of Instagram yet as a creative medium. The mini-mosaics on his profile page push the constraints of the social media platform by using random, single images to form a singular work of art.

Bella Hadid (@bellahadid)

Gigi Hadid is the current “It Girl” of the fashion world. But her younger, edgier sister, Bella, is having a moment of her own. Bella is the Cali-girl with a fearless spirit who’s not afraid to wear all black. Despite the media hype surrounding her romance with R&B crooner, The Weeknd, Bella’s creating a brand that shows she’s just a normal, eighteen-year-old who has traded West Coast beaches for the concrete jungle.

Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner)

Kendall Jenner’s tumblr-esque Insta is perfect for when you want a sassy regram for your page. Her most real post so far? Kendall shaving her legs between fashion shows in the backseat of an Uber with the caption: “So much fashion, not enough week.” We feel you, girl. #homework

Amandla Stenberg (@amandlastenberg)

Amandla’s Instagram is such a gem. At sixteen, she’s proving to be one of the best role models out there. She’s not afraid to use her social media platform to promote cool art, demonstrate her sense of style, or make a bold political statement as a fearless woman of color.

Sofia Richie (@sofiarichie)

No one rocks the neo-classic and effortless “t-shirt and jeans” look better than Sofia Richie. If your timeline is in need of that quintessential pic of palm trees and an LA sunset, this natural-beauty has got you covered.

Emma Roberts (@emmaroberts)

Emma’s Instagram is proof that she couldn’t be more different than the mean girl she portrays in Scream Queens. When she’s not posting behind-the-scenes selfies with her co-stars, Emma pokes fun at herself and clues her followers into her current favorite new book titles. (Book club with Emma Roberts? Yes, please.)

Danielle Bernstein (@weworewhat)

Danielle Bernstein has become one of my favorite style icons since moving to NYC. She reminds me how lucky I am to be living in this mecca of culture and international fashion. Danielle’s lifestyle posts are an eclectic collection of her daily outfits, cool street art and insider tips on the best brunch spots, thrift stores and local designers. While you’re at it, make sure you follow her French bulldog, Bleecker (@bleecker_thefrenchie), who is so cute it hurts.

Amy Rosales

Columbia Barnard

Amy is a junior at Barnard College majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Pop Culture and minoring in Art History. On campus, she is involved with Hoot Magazine, WKCR and Delta Gamma. Amy is an LA native, coffee enthusiast and avid reader.