This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Name: Alexander Pensler
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Class Year: 2014
Relationship Status: Single with an open heart 

On-Campus Activities
: Brother of the Kappa Delta Rho Fraternity (KDR), Varsity Athlete, Frat Dodgeball

Off-Campus Activities: Hoola Hoop and Jump Rope instructor

Most embarrassing college moment: I slipped on one of the stairs by Alma and slid all the way to the bottom. Everyone was on the steps that day.

Three things you couldn’t live without: Water, food, and a cute puppy.

If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza, there are so many different types so I could never get sick of the food.

First Kiss Story: Went to Disneyland when I was really little and got a quick peck from Cinderella. Fell in love instantly.

Favorite way to procrastinate: Eat watermelon slices and go on Facebook….or bake cookies.

If you were a car, what kind would you be and why? I would be a Mercedes Benz because they have great airbags and I don’t know how good of a driver the person driving me is and wouldn’t want to get him killed.

Blondes, brunettes or redheads? All are pretty in their own way, but I gotta stick with the blondies.

Biggest role model?
My life coach: Mike Tyson

If you suddenly changed into the opposite sex, what is the first thing you would do? Go straight to my doctor to get changed back. If I couldn’t, I would try to become an Olympic athlete in a money-making sport.

Most frequented spot on campus?
Mel’s: Great Burgers equal Great Friends

Most awkward text in your phone right now? I probably deleted it so I wouldn’t have to see it again lol

Nicest/cutest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Walked along the beach holding hands with a girl in the morning and arranged for a little band at the end of the beach to play a romantic song for her on Valentine’s Day.

Giselle Boresta

Columbia Barnard

Giselle, Class of 2014 at Barnard College, is an Economics major with a minor in French. She was born in New York City, grew up in Ridgewood, NJ, and is excited to be back in her true hometown of New York City. She likes the Jersey Shore (the actual beach, not the show) and seeing something crazy in New York every day!