This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Hey gal-pals! As fall begins to roll around, (even though it’s still 80 degrees here in NYC) it’s time to get into some awesome new style trends and start shopping! I’m sure some of you might ask: “Who do I watch to find these trends and my overall clothing inspiration?” That, my friends, is what I’m here to tell you. 

Here are some lovely fashion bloggers to give you some much needed style inspo:

Zoella (Zoe Sugg): 

Zoella is a famous beauty, hair, and fashion blogger known for her enormous shopping hauls and excellent makeup tutorials. Zoella’s channel is an eclectic mix of fashion and beauty advice with many cameo appearances by her cute pugs and her boyfriend Alfie Dayes, another well-known Youtuber. Her look is cute, re-creatable, and fun. Zoella always looks put together, even when wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.  

Tanya Burr:

Tanya Burr is a well known makeup artist who also makes beauty tutorials, baking videos, vlogs and clothing hauls. She recently married Youtuber, Jim Chapman, and you can watch some of their wedding clips on their channels! She’s always on top of her style game- she looks effortlessly chic wearing everything from comfy sweaters to structured shorts.

Loey Lane:

Loey Lane is a hysterical Youtuber with an amazing sense of style. Loey’s channel is a mix of vlogs, beauty tutorials, story-times, major hauls and try-ons. Loey features plus-sized clothing on her channel and is always telling her viewers about new places to buy plus-sized clothing that is well-made and affordable. We envy Loey’s style- she pulls off everything from sexy bikinis to demure dresses.

Bunny Meyer (grav3yardgirl): 

Bunny’s beauty channel is full of thrift hauls, beauty experiments, and Pinterest tests with a spooky twist. If you’re looking to thrift or test out weird makeup, this is the Youtube channel for you. Bunny recently collaborated with Tarte Cosmetics on two lipsticks and a makeup palette. If you manage to find one her Tarte collabs, grab it now because they’re limited edition!

Susannah Bonaldi (HelloOctoberxo):

Suzie is a bright, bubbly Youtuber with an affordable makeup and fashion channel, featuring shopping hauls from reasonably priced stores. One of her top videos is a haul where everything she bought from ASOS and Topshop added up to just 35 Euros! In her videos, Suzie tries on all of the clothing that she buys, which is super helpful in seeing how these clothes really look on the human body. 

Dara Diamond

Columbia Barnard