The 5 Best Coffee Drinks On Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

In the city that never sleeps, and a midterm season that never ends, coffee is a must. Here at Barnard and Columbia, we take our coffee very, very seriously. But with so many places to choose from it can be a very daunting task to find a good cup of Joe when you most need it. Fear no more Barnard ladies! Here is a list of the five best coffee drinks between 116th and 110th streets: 

1. White chocolate mocha from Starbucks: This is perfect for all the white chocolate lovers out there. This mocha has all the caffeine we need to stay alert with a heavenly hint of sweetness! (Also, try Starbucks’ new Vanilla Machiatto!)

2. Papua New Guinea Iced coffee from Oren’s: a refreshing iced coffee, that is incredibly smooth with a subtle acidity.

3. The Ethiopian Amaro from Oren’s: Definitely a full-bodied cup, with strong red fruit aromas. The Ethiopian Amaro has a blueberry flavor to it with a citrusy finish characteristic of the Yrgacheffe.

4. Westside’s House Blend:

If you are more the regular coffee kind of gal, Westside house blend is just for you. It is the perfect smooth cup of coffee and its convinently located in our favorite supermarket.

5. Dirty Chai latte from Starbucks: This is my personal favorite. Before you say “but chai is not coffee” consider this amazing twist to your regular chai latte. The dirty chai latte is the perfect cup for all of us that love tea yet need that boost only coffee can give. With a shot of espresso (or two) you are going to get all the energy you need.