Gautam Bhaga’ 16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Full Name: Gautam Bhagat 

Hometown: New York, New York

Major: Political Science 

What do you do on campus? I am a member of Beta Theta Pi and I am the Vice President of Club Swimming 

Dream Job: Food Critic 

Guilty Pleasure: Hot Sauce 

Favorite Place to Eat Downtown: Colgate Inn

Favorite Place on Campus: Heiber Cafe in Case Library 

Inspirational Quote: Just Live

My name is Sarah Haas and I am a sophomore at Duke University just tryin' to figure it all out! I'm from a small town in North Carolina called Granite Falls, right in the heart of the piedmont of the Appalachian Mountains. I'm passionate about social justice, gender equality, volunteerism, and the pursuit of a good cup of coffee. I love to read and write- with a special interest in poetry- and I'm always updating a blog or social media site- so, I love being a part of Her Campus!
Elena Havas is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Colgate University. She is an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing as well as a Minor in Film and Media Studies. She began blogging for Her Campus in the Spring of 2013. She has made new initiatives to expand Her Campus across Colgate's Campus. She is a native of New York City and some of her interests include life advice, pop culture, women's rights, public policy reform and referring to herself in the third person under her alias notoriously known as "lanes".