This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Senior Danny Serrano is our Campus Cutie this week. He loves architecture, soccer, and posting with his bros.  This well-rounded guy will make you love him within minutes, so read on!

Bio

Name: Danny Serrano

Hometown: Norwalk, CT

Major: Art & Art History

Campus Activities: Morrisville-Eaton Tutoring, Club Soccer, Social Chair of Phi Kappa Tau

Fun Fact: “I don’t have a middle name”

Dream Job: “Famous artist…Does that make me interesting?”

Relationship Status: “Single but looking”

Favorites

Food: Tacos

Movie: The Parent Trap

Book: Love in the Time of Cholera

TV Show: Lost

Song: “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt

Artist: Mark Rothko

Enough with the Small Talk…Let’s Get Personal

Describe yourself in three words“Silly, warm (both in body temperature and nature), and lovable

Why did you choose Colgate?“Because it was the best school I got into.  And because the scenery is beautiful.”

What is your favorite place on campus?“My bed”

Thoughts on the Jug?“Great dance floor”

What do you look for in a girl?“Tricky question…but if I had to choose, I want someone who is easy-going, fun to talk to, and who can get jiggy with it on the Jug dance floor”

Dream Date“Here’s the scene: Private dinner on a remote beach in Bora Bora. We’ll have a square table with a white, linen table cloth, filled with fresh seafood. And white wine, obviously.”

Celebrity Gal Crush“Jennifer Aniston”

Celebrity Dude Crush“Dave Franco”

Who would you pick as Campus Cutie?“Billy Baxter”

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?“Nervous, but excited!”

Morgan is a junior at Colgate University where she majors in Creative Writing and minors in Film & Media Studies.  On campus, Morgan is a New Member Educator for greek life's Kappa Kappa Gamma.  When she's not under stacks of English literature in the library, you can find her watching old reruns of Laguna Beach with her co-correspondent leader, Caroline Parsons.  An avid listener of country music, interior design fanatic, and diehard Bachelor spectator.  Check out the blogs and articles produced by Morgan, Caroline, and their diverse (just as weird) team of writers!