Anatomy of Aesthetic edgetotedge hero 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Anatomy of Aesthetic edgetotedge hero 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Fashion

5 Viral Amazon Dupes You Need in Your Closet This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

As college students, we’re constantly thinking of different ways to stretch our money out during the year. It can be challenging to keep up with the trends when they seem to change every few weeks. With social media (specifically TikTok), I am frequently exposed to hundreds of new things every time I scroll through, which has made my wishlist long and my bank account empty. However, Amazon dupes have also been going viral, which is why I’m here today to show you some of my favorite pieces that will keep your bank account happy!

1. Skims bodysuit

While I absolutely love my bodysuits from Skims, the prices don’t always align with how much I’m willing to spend. Skims has great basics that are amazing quality, so it can be justifiable for a couple pieces. However, building a closet full of Skims basics would be thousands of dollars. I found some great dupes that are similar in material and quality that are great alternatives!

Links:

SHAPERX Bodysuit

Ribbed Bodysuits

Basic T-Shirt Bodysuits

2. Uggs

Even though the weather was in the 80s last week in Hamilton, NY, fall is finally here to stay. Winter will be approaching soon, and it’s important to keep your feet warm whilst walking around the quad, walking up the hill, or just strolling to town. Uggs came back into style last year, and let me tell you, I’ve never been more excited about a trend coming back. Not only are Uggs expensive, but they’re also sold out by this time of year. But don’t be worried… there are many great dupe options that are just as great!

Links:

Mini Platform Boots

Suede Cozy Mule Platform

Slippers Platform Mini Boots 

3. Lululemon Align Tank Top

I love lululemon just as much as the next person, but it definitely puts a wrench in my bank account. Working out in the Lululemon align material is my favorite because of the soft,buttery material. If you like the Lululemon align tank top, this dupe is for you. Not only is it a third of the price, but it comes in 25 cute colors that Lulu doesn’t carry (the dark blue green and magenta are my favorites!)

Links:

THE GYM PEOPLE Womens’ Sports Bra

4. Aritzia Comfy Fits

I love Aritzia, but man it adds up. Some of my favorite pieces from Aritzia are from their TNA line, including their sweatpants, sweatshirts, and t-shirts. There are many similar finds on Amazon that are pretty much identical to Aritzia… just as cozy and way less expensive. I’ve linked some of my favorite comfy dupes that are all inspired by Aritzia!

Links:

Solid Basic Fleece Letter Loose Hoodie

AUTOMET Womens Bodysuit 

AUTOMET Womens Cargo Sweatpants

AUTOMET Womens Sweat Shorts

5. Van Cleef Jewelry

Van Cleef’s jewelry has an iconic clover charm that they use in many of their pieces. I don’t know about you, but I’m not looking to spend thousands of dollars on a bracelet or necklace. Amazon has a ton of cute jewelry, but they also have designer dupes that look very similar to the originals. Obviously, a $14 bracelet is not going to be the same as a $4,000 one, but you can still look stylish on a budget!

Links:

Lucky Clover Sets Necklace 

Gold Plated Lucky Bracelet

I hope some of these links give you some ideas for affordable options that are still super cute. It can be super hard to balance being a college student with finances, so it’s important to be able to treat yourself every once in a while without spending too much! There are so many dupes out there that are just as great, so I encourage you to look through Amazon storefronts for more great ideas on how to stretch your money while still looking and feeling stylish.

Hi! I'm Audrey and I'm from Chicago, IL pursuing a psychological and brain sciences major and political science minor. I am a junior at Colgate University and this is my third year in Her Campus!