5 Super Refreshing Drinks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

This past weekend has been incredibly warm and humid, and we all need some refreshment! Here are some tips for quick fixes when you’re in need of some refreshment!

1. Passion Iced Tea for the LibCafe. This colorful, fruity Starbucks beverage is absolutely delicious!
2. A Coop Smoothie. These smoothies are great all year round, but particularly in the warmer temperatures. Try different boosters for added nutritional benefits!
3. Dunkin Iced Coffee. This is a classic summer beverage as it hits the spot every time. Remember: everything runs on Dunkin, so drink up!
4. A Byrne Dairy Milk Shake. These are AWESOME and can be made with any flavor of ice cream. There are unlimited options so try them all!
5. A Hamilton Whole Foods Banana Soy. Basically all Colgate girls are obsessed with this smoothie, and for a good reason. So, if you haven’t tried it, go now. Remember, sometimes they have other ingredients so ask what can possibly be added to make your smoothie that much better!

We hope you’re able to enjoy the beautiful weather and you’re finals week isn’t too stressful!

Emily Bliss is a sophomore at Colgate University, where her academic interests include Political Science, Economics, and Chinese. She hopes to attend business school upon her graduation. In addition to being a tour guide and admissions office volunteer, she competes with the Alpine Ski Racing Team and the Rugby Club. Emily calls Cambridge, Massachusetts home, as it is where she was born and raised, though she loves living in Hamilton, New York when school is in session. Her favorite activities include spending time in and around Boston, watching Gossip Girl, traveling, and cooking!