Why Blake Lively Will Always be Our #1

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

If you’re like me, you’re suffering from a Blake Lively obsession that you hoped would fade by the time “Gossip Girl” ended… but it hasn’t. I am unashamed to admit that I am 100% head over heels in love with this particular blonde beauty, to the point where I get Google alerts about her every morning (please don’t judge). So, I decided to take this time to explain why Blake is my favorite person in Hollywood and why she always will be. If you don’t think so yet, you definitely will by the time you’re done reading this.

1. Because you loved to hate her as Serena van der Woodsen and will never stop envying her closet.

2. Because her fashion sense in real life is timeless and classy, yet always unique.

3. Because she loves to eat and isn’t afraid to show it:

4. Because she and Ryan Reynolds are the cutest couple of ALL TIME. I mean, he smuggled apple pie across the border for her. COME ON.

5. Because she’s absolutely perfect and always will be.

Carli Jaff is a senior at Colby with a double major in American Studies and Education. Outside of classes and being a CC for Her Campus Colby, she is the Managing Editor of the school newspaper, a writing tutor at the college writers' center, a research assistant for the Head of the Education department, and a co-chair of Colby's Senior Pledge Committee. Carli is very excited to work for Her Campus Colby and share her love for college with you all!