This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Year: 2016

Dorm: Mary Low

Favorite Dining Hall: Dana

Major: Econ

Hometown: New Canaan, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Three Things You Can’t Live Without: Food, Water, and Shelter…At least that’s what my 1st grade teacher told me.

Interests: Sports, School, Family, Friends

Favorite Movie: Cool Runnings

Favorite Song: Country Girl – Luke Bryan

Favorite Professional Athlete: Jeff Francoeur

What do you do on campus?

Hang out, play some baseball, get excessively competitive over some video games, potentially do some studying if I’m feeling ambitious.

What’s one girl trend you don’t understand?

Wearing Ugg boots and a skirt…can’t say I have a problem with it, but don’t you get cold?

What do you look for in a girl? How about a deal breaker?

Someone who can laugh and have a good time. Being too serious is definitely a deal breaker.

What’s one thing about Colby that you wish you could change?

I think adding another 1,000 kids wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Who on the baseball team would you be hand cuffed to forever?

Preferably no one, but, if I had to choose, I’d say Nils Carlson because he could probably find the key.

What is your game day ritual?

I always try to take a nap, take a cold shower, get treatment, brush my teeth, then warm-up. In that order.

What is your favorite flavor of sunflower seeds?

It’s a toss up between original and BBQ.

How do you feel about the baseball tight pants?

Unless you’re Derek Jeter, I’d advise steering clear of them.

What is your ideal date?

Anything simple and laid back.

Blonde, brunette, or redhead?

I’d have to say brunette, but I take what I can get.

What is your best feature?

I’m not sure… I don’t spend much time in front of a mirror.

When was your first kiss?

The summer before 8th grade… God only knows what cheesy pick up line I used…

What is game day look? Evo shield, Power balance bracelet, Phitan necklace?

You’re going to have to come down to the baseball field this spring if you want to find that out…

People who know you best would say that you are…

Part of the best flag football secondary ever assembled (Shout out to Starks and Garcia).

Is it typical for you to accidentally sleepwalk/fall asleep in other peoples rooms?

Yes. I try to do it at least once a semester, but now that the words out, people have started locking their doors.

Describe the baseball team in 3 words…

“Oh yeah, baby.”

Brett is a senior at Colby College. She is an international studies and anthropology double major, and spent her first semester of college in Dijon, France.  She enjoys writing, traveling, Gossip Girl, and Thai food. Already having interned at fashion designers and magazines, she is excited to contribute to Her Campus! She is also a certified personal trainer and loves working out.