This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

Not a fan of scary movies? Don’t worry! These movies will provide a great list for a movie night for people who hate the horror genre. What’s better is these movies can be found on Netflix. Let the binging begin! 

1) The Rezort

Recovering from the world that was ravaged by the zombie apocalypse, Melanie and her fiancé go on a trip to an island that is used to kill zombies. What was supposed to be a relaxing trip turns into something much worse. 

2) Train to Busan

This film follows different groups of passengers as they all slowly realize that they are stuck on a train during the zombie apocalypse. Throughout the chaos each group eventually comes together as they figure out what is needed to survive. 

3) Deadly Detention

A group of high schoolers go on a field trip to spend their day of detention in a detention center. They soon realize that a maniac has locked them in and is trying to pick them off one by one. 

4) Day of the Dead: Bloodline

A young woman is working in an underground bunker trying to figure out how to create a vaccine for the zombie virus. Along with trying to figure out how to stop zombies, she must figure out how to deal with a creature that has resurfaced from her past. 

5) The Babysitter

Cole is forced to spend the weekend with his babysitter, only to find out she is the leader of a demonic cult. While her and her friends try to perform a sacrifice to Satan himself, Cole must figure out a way to escape and survive the people chasing him. 

Enjoy your night in with these (not so) scary movies!

Samantha Wypych

Coastal Carolina '22

Samantha is a student at Coastal Carolina University where she is a contributor for HerCampus and is currently in the process of furthering her writing skills.