This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Ever wake up from a nap at 3:33 pm? Buy a coffee for $5.55? Angel numbers are all around us. If you’ve noticed a pattern, it may not be a coincidence.

“Seeing a repeated number is like your angel pointing to you and making you feel seen and heard. They are trying to get your attention, and the numbers they send have meanings. Think of it like a little marker saying that you are on the right direction in life, like a highway sign.”

Mystic Michaela Celebrity Aura Reader and Psychic Medium

Angel numbers are a gentle invitation to build trust in your own spiritual connection. Below you’ll find the meanings of common angel numbers and figure out why you keep seeing them.

111

One is the number for manifestation (hence making a wish when the clock strikes 11:11). When you see 111, ensuring your thoughts and energy are focused on what you want can help usher that energy into existence.

222

When you see the number two everywhere, it can be interpreted as an angel number reminder to be present, enjoy the moment, and trust that you are exactly where you need to be. You are in the right place at the right time.

333

This sequence is a prompt from the angels to bring more balance into your life. Finally start that vision board you’ve been procrastinating. Your spiritual guides are sending you support and guidance.

444

If you are currently navigating some rough waters, noticing the number four all around you can serve as evidence that you’re being heard. The universe and your spiritual guides are protecting you.

555

Something new is coming! Before you get worried, know that the change is a good thing, even if it might be uncomfortable. With the right mindset and the right alignment of your goals, it’s your angel’s way of readjusting your life to fit with what you want to happen.

666

Angels may be trying to give you a reality check. Ask yourself in all areas, “what do I need to do differently?”. It’s time to wake up to your higher spiritual truth.

777

The universe is urging you to relax and let go of your fears for the future. Embrace the present and trust that everything is always working out for you.

888

Infinity, or the endless loop of energy. You are effortlessly going with the natural flow and rhythm of what your angels have in store for you. It’s like a pat on the back and a reminder to be grateful for how far you’ve come.

999

You’re likely to see some nines when you’ve been working on something for a while, and thus it brings in good news. The cycle of what you’ve been doing is reaching completion. You are at the finish line of your end goals and it’s time to start leveling up to visualize some new ones.

Hi, I'm Chloe! I'm a freshman at Christopher Newport University. I'm majoring in Political Science with a minor in Leadership Studies. In my free time I enjoy watching anime, drawing, and going to the gym.