The Unbearable Awkwardness of Peeing: TribLib Bathroom

All of CNU knows how beautiful and majestic our Trible Library is (see our previous snapshot of the building). Alas, every rose has its thorn, and the thorn pricking your booty in this case is the first floor bathroom. The lavatories are reminicent of horse stalls, and do little to provide their users with that one universal desire of every single human being who has ever used a bathroom ever… privacy.

Oh well, at least everyone is in this together! Next time you are using this restroom at the same time as another person, embrace the eye contact! Make a new friend while you are… er… taking care of business. 

I am an English major purely for the fame and fortune, and a Spanish minor because conjugating irregular verbs is my one true passion. Oh, I am also double minoring in CompSci because I wish to please our future computer overlords by demonstrating knowledge of their culture. You can follow me on twitter ~~ @audpad ~~ for what many critics have called "kind of funny" and "only mildly pretentious" tweets. You can also listen to a radio show I co-host on Wednesdays from 8:00 - 10:00 PM. It is called The Skip and Audrey Show and this is the link to check out my sick tunes and totally relevant thoughts on politics and pop culture: wcnuradio.com/listen-live/