This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

As we all know, women’s history month is coming to an end. To honor women’s history month, I’ve decided to share some songs by a few of my favorite female artists that emphasize girl power. (Please keep in mind that I am not ranking these songs and my list is not in any specific order.)

So… if you ever need a reminder of who you are, turn on your speaker and vibe to the ultimate girl power playlist! Listening to these songs will definitely make you feel like That Girl!

Flawless REMIX
By: Beyoncé (FEAT. Nicki Minaj)

I absolutely love the Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj duo! They are very iconic!

In my opinion, this song is a must have on a girl power playlist!

I really like this song because it reminds me of all the great memories from 2014. It was also on one of my favorite Beyoncé albums.

Diva
By: Beyoncé

I included Diva because it was one of my favorite songs when I was younger. I remember always singing and dancing to this song around my house. This song made me feel like I was on top of the world.

Run The World (Girls)
By: Beyoncé

By the title, you can tell that this song is a certified girl power anthem!

Savage Remix
By: Megan Thee Stallion (feat. Beyoncé)

This song certainly had girls’ approval because of the viral TikTok dance. This song was probably the best part of quarantine.

Feeling Myself
By: Nicki Minaj (feat. Beyoncé)

Again, I absolutely love the Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj duo!

This song is essential for a girl power playlist.

This song is also on one of my favorite Nicki Minaj albums.

I Do
by: Cardi B (fEAT. sza)

I love the overall message of this song! Cardi B and SZA express how they do whatever makes them happy despite what others say or think.

Shaundrea is a senior at Christopher Newport University. She is majoring in Psychology and double minoring in Childhood Studies and Leadership Studies. She aspires to become a clinical child psychologist.