John Signore ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Major: Accounting                         
Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus?
My sophomore and junior year, I was the finance chair for my fraternity, SigEp. I am currently the pizza chair because of the position’s simplicity- plus, everyone loves pizza. I was also an Accounting 201 SI for two years.

What is your dream job?
This summer I will be working for the tax department of Ernst & Young and I hope to continue this working there as I study for and hopefully pass my CPA exam in graduate school next year.

What is your ideal date?
My ideal date would be for me to dress up very fancy, as in a suit (preferably with no tie) and go somewhere very nice for cocktails. Then we would go out for a nice dinner at a respectable restaurant and find a bar or club to go to afterwards.

Describe your “dream girl”.
My dream girl has to have a great sense of humor. I love laughing and enjoy funny conversations about pointless things. She also has to be very confident in herself and hopefully be on a higher intellectual level than I am. Either way, anything she would say that will make me smile or laugh would always make me happy.

What is your biggest turn-off in a girl?
My biggest turnoff in a girl has to be when girls chew gum with their mouth open. Not cool.

What is your go-to (or favorite) pick-up line?
Well, this is not my favorite pick up line nor have I ever used it before, but I think this is the stupidest pick up line; “If you were a booger I would pick you first.” Again, I have never used this nor do I ever plan on using this, but I’m sure many have before in the past (Jersey Shore).

Bros over Hoes OR Hoes over Bros?
Is this even a question? Of course hoes before bros (that’s a joke- probably not that funny).

What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when a girl uses excessive “likes” (like) almost five times in, like, a ten word, like, sentence.

What is your most embarrassing moment at Clemson?
My most embarrassing moment was when I was making a walk from another dorm my sophomore year and my key card couldn’t work to get in the SipEp hall on the quad. My outfit consisted of a FUBU shirt and long- saggy pants. I sat outside hoping someone would let me in, but after countless phone calls at 10 am, I decided to go to Harcombe for breakfast. First, eating alone in Harcombe is embarrassing enough, but dressed up as a thug after a ‘thug love’ party made everything worse. Kids were coming back from Church heading to lunch dressed up very respectably and I’m sitting by myself in the worst wardrobe in a booth drinking chocolate milk alone for an hour.

What is your favorite place to eat in Clemson?
My favorite place to eat has to be Calhoun Corners, though I go there rarely; it’s always a great atmosphere and the company is even better.

What are some of your hobbies?
Some of my hobbies include running, football, and just hanging out with my friends.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Well, hopefully in five years I can see myself as a Certified Public Accountant working for one of the big four firms and just enjoying life. Also, this might consist of a family and kids, and I would love to be a peewee football coach for third and fourth graders.

Describe yourself in 3 words:
Humorous
Outgoing
Friendly

Do you have any advice for girls at Clemson?
My biggest advice for girls is to study hard and do well in school. Always be yourself and surround yourself with great people. Never regret anything and keep in mind that if you try hard, you will do great in life. Also, never lose your cell phone downtown; that’s miserable. But have fun- it’s the only time you can!

Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she's not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos, jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!