This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

If you missed the Clemson University Study Abroad Fair this month, don’t stress! You can still plan to study abroad for the spring 2019 semester and start thinking about next summer.

3 Easy Steps to Going Abroad:

1. Attend a Study Abroad 101 Session

These are held every Monday 3:30 pm- 4:30 pm and Thursdays 12:30 pm- 1:30 pm in Martin Hall E-304. Here is where you can get all the basic info on study abroad and the options you have to see the world!

2. Research Programs

Utilize the Clemson Abroad website to search for specific programs! You can use search options such as the type of program, dates of program, continents, regions, countries, or cities to find the perfect program catered to you.

3. Talk to the Experts

Once you’ve done some research, speak with your academic advisor to discuss a term abroad. Then come on into the Clemson Abroad office in Martin E-301 to speak with a study abroad advisor! You can make appointments through this site.

Deadlines for most spring semester programs are October 1st. It’s also not too early to think about summer programs. Don’t miss the invaluable chance to experience the world and gain global knowledge!

Hey! I'm Juliana Baumann. I'm a Women's Leadership and Psychology student at Clemson University. I stay active at Clemson through my position as a UPIC Intern, and my involvement in campus organizations such as Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, She's a 10, and Her Campus! When I'm not running around from meeting to meeting, you can find me traveling within the US and around the world!
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.