Boy Meets Girl at Fashion Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Boy Meets Girl® by Stacy Igel returned to New York Fashion Week with the “Invasion Collections” on February 13th presented by Conair STYLE360.

This high-energy, electric show featured not only the popular Boy Meets Girl® Classic Collection but two new collections, Boy Meets Girl® University and Boy Meets Girl® GIRLS. 

"This season I was inspired by the "BritPop" music scene of the early 90s where bands such as Oasis, Blur, Suede, and later on The Spice Girls, developed a unique British reaction to the various musical and cultural trends of the period in the United States at that time," says Stacy Igel, Boy Meets Girl® Founder/Creative Director.

The Boy Meets Girl collection incorporates loud "pops" of color, and fun, edgy and unapologetic phraseology and imagery.  This invasion is all about attitude, and attitude is age-defying. That's why we're introducing three collections this season, Boy Meets Girl® GIRLS, University, and Classic."

Stacy was also inspired by the sleek and beautiful design of Harman Kardon® headphones where she incorporated these functional and fashionable accessories down the runway.  

The shoes featured in the show were by Go Jane and the jewelry was a collaboration between Melody Ehsani and Boy Meets Girl®. 

The show also brought attention to BullyBust, a national bully prevention campaign, where Stacy serves as an Upstander Ambassador.  EPIC Records recording artist Leah LaBelle topped off the show with a live performance while models strutted down the runway, including YouTube star and model Cassandra Bankson, who walked in the show for a second time to support the anti bullying movement.  The Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Giudice’s daughter Gia, who herself has been bullied in the past walked in the show, as well as Matchmaker Siggy Flicker’s daughter Sophia.

Celebrity Guests included Rosario Dawson (Actress), Jermaine Dupri (Musician), Paula Garcés (Actress), Lenay Dunn (MTV Host/Actress), Joanne Nosuchinsky (Miss New York USA 2013), Nikki Orlando (Miss New York Teen USA 2013), Alex McCord (Real Housewives of New York), Miri Ben-Ari (Musician), Carla Facciolo (Mob Wives), Wynter Gordon (Atlantic Recording Artist), Baiyu (Singer), Brandon Michael Vayda (Actor), Kerry Rhodes, (Arizona Cardinals), Michael Coe (Dallas Cowboys) and many more.