Boy Meets Girl at Fashion Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Boy Meets Girl® by Stacy Igel returned to New York Fashion Week with the “Invasion Collections” on February 13th presented by Conair STYLE360.

This high-energy, electric show featured not only the popular Boy Meets Girl® Classic Collection but two new collections, Boy Meets Girl® University and Boy Meets Girl® GIRLS. 

”This season I was inspired by the “BritPop” music scene of the early 90s where bands such as Oasis, Blur, Suede, and later on The Spice Girls, developed a unique British reaction to the various musical and cultural trends of the period in the United States at that time,” says Stacy Igel, Boy Meets Girl® Founder/Creative Director.

The Boy Meets Girl collection incorporates loud “pops” of color, and fun, edgy and unapologetic phraseology and imagery.  This invasion is all about attitude, and attitude is age-defying. That’s why we’re introducing three collections this season, Boy Meets Girl® GIRLS, University, and Classic.”

Stacy was also inspired by the sleek and beautiful design of Harman Kardon® headphones where she incorporated these functional and fashionable accessories down the runway.  

The shoes featured in the show were by Go Jane and the jewelry was a collaboration between Melody Ehsani and Boy Meets Girl®. 

The show also brought attention to BullyBust, a national bully prevention campaign, where Stacy serves as an Upstander Ambassador.  EPIC Records recording artist Leah LaBelle topped off the show with a