This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

**
Photo by Liz Mattarazzo

Name: Kenny Vera but Dynasty to the homies
Major: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Year: 2015
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Color: Red
Best/Worst Qualities: Best quality is I like to have fun and love to see everyone having a good time. Also my mom always taught me to be a gentlemen and its something I always try to do. Worst quality I would say I can get a little to competitive sometimes. I was on a date one time and lost in mini-golf and begged for a re-match.
Fun Fact: I can speak Spanish
Describe yourself in five words or less: Tall, Dark and Handsome
Favorite Food: Anything my grandma cooks, best cook ever.
Hobbies/Activities: I love soccer, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family, helping people when I can, and working on my clothing line.
Favorite thing to do at Clark: I would have to say its walking around every floor of the library for about 20 minutes saying hi to everyone I know before I actually sit down. Also playing on the Clark Soccer team, everyone should definitely come out and see a game next fall.
What do I look for in a S.O.: She has to be funny, smart, honest, well dressed, a nice smile and I love nice eyes
Favorite Pick-Up Line: Please tell me you are not married yet.
Perfect First Date: Eating filet mignon on the beach in the south of France with a fine lady and some fine wine.
If you could be a superhero, who you would be and why: Ironman because not only is he a superhero but he is also rich and a genius, I mean what more could you want. And that suit he wears is pretty swag.Best place for a date in Worcester: Either the Salty Dog or the Boiler Room depending on the circumstances. Just kidding but I would have to say Via classy, nice and some good food.
Celeb Crush: Im definitely going to have to say Nathalie Portman. Went to Harvard and is as beautiful as they come. I would marry her.
Campus Crush: Julia Hubell
Where I see myself in 5 years: In California, with a beautiful woman, making some money, and enjoying my life.
Best advice: Be yourself and be confident.

A native of California, Caitlin is now a junior at Clark University in Massachusetts studying Psychology and Communications. She is the advertising manager as well as a contributing writer for her university's newspaper, and is involved in various other clubs as well. In addition, she works as a lifeguard and swim instructor. In her free time she enjoys going to sushi and Starbucks with her friends, listening to John Mayer, and swimming.