girl lounging relax 3
girl lounging relax 3
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus

Five Ways to Procrastinate This Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Here’s the deal, in two to three weeks I would not publish this article but it’s early enough in the semester. You can get away with putting off that assignment or delaying that reading. Here’s five ways to occupy your time that aren’t strictly productive. 

Spend Some Time Outside

New England sunshine is rare. Even if you’re not in a cold-weather climate, make sure you get outside to appreciate that wonderful autumn sunshine. 

Try Bullet Journaling

The illusion of productivity mixed with a creative outlet, what more could you ask for?

Clean Your Room

What’s more satisfying than complete laundry, a vacuumed floor, and a neat desk? You’ll feel better and more productive with a good environment. 

Read… for fun

When was the last time you did that? Hopefully not middle school, even though you wouldn’t be alone. Find something that makes you happy and sit down and enjoy immersing yourself in it with no other motives. 

Do Something Fun with Friends

Cook a meal, binge watch a show, or host a board game night. Whatever it is, make sure that you have plenty of time to catch up with the people that you missed the most over the summer.

Use your free time while you have it! College is short and you’ll have way less time when you’re in the real world. 

She is a Junior and majoring in International Development and Social Change. PC: Rose Wine Photography