This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week, I had the priviledge of trying Garnier products. Here’s five things I loved about the Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser and the Repeaing Leave-in treatment. 

TBH: I’m a sucker for cute packaging.

The honey aesthetic of the Leave-In treatment and the little pick bottle are just really cute and look great on my bathroom shelf. 

They work!

I love putting leave-in conditioner in my hair right before I braid it and my hair is never softer than after using the leave-in conditioner. 

But like… they really work

You know when you get lazy and don’t take off your makeup before you get in the shower? And then you end up looking like T-Swift in the Blank Space video because your normal face wash just can’t cut through your makeup? That doesn’t happen with this cleanser.

But they don’t overdo it

Throughout high school, I was guilty of using products that were just way too strong. My face squeaked after using my cleanser, then my moisturizer was greasy, and my conditioner left a heavy residue. Neither of these Garnier products do that. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling refreshed and the Leave-In Miracle Nectar leaves my hair beautifully healthy. 

They work for everyone

The Repairing Leave-In treatrment provides “10-in-1 care” for all types of hair and the Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser works for “all skin types, even sensitive.” 

I’m so happy that I got to use these Garnier products this week and I’m looking forward to trying out more!

She is a Junior and majoring in International Development and Social Change. PC: Rose Wine Photography