Style > Beauty

6 of the Best Bondi Sands Products

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Bondi Sands is Australia’s No. 1 self-tanning product.

“Bondi Sands is about sand, sea, and sun and the lifestyle that comes with it,” the company says.

The company’s products have salon quality formulas and are award-winning. 

They are available in Walgreens, and here are the six you should check out.

Dark Tanning Foam

This product is light weight. It has a flawless finish due to the aloe vera and coconuts in it. The coconuts give it a fresh, summery smell with the product’s flawless and rich tan.

Light/Medium Tanning Foam

Like the dark tanning foam, this product has aloe vera and coconuts. It comes with a rich, flawless color that is lightweight with application. It is ultra hydrating too!

Tanning Foam

This one has vitamin E in it! The coconut scent is amazing.

Application Mitt

These are super helpful. It allows for a streak-free application. These mitts are reuseable and washable. It’s perfect for the foams, mists, and lotions Bondi Sands has to offer.

Liquid Gold

This is a self-tanning dry oil with touch drying formula. It sets and dries in like a second. The argan oil in the product add greater moisturization. The color develops over two to three hours, and it lasts for about a week, with no wash off required. It’s the longest lasting Bondi tan.

Tan Eraser

This is the world’s first instant tan remover. It’s a patented technology and is super easy to apply. The product is non-abrassive with no harmful ingredients. It only takes five minutes. The aloe vera makes it soothing too, and it has a moisturizing and silky touch.

You can get all of these products during our Instagram giveaway April 23 to the 24.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.