A Huge Thank You To Every Soldier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

Every day men and women join the military. Every day they leave their families, friends, and loved ones to fight for our country. They put their lives on the line for us, our freedom, and our country.

I can’t image what they go through every day. I don’t know what they go through in basic training, to their job training and deployment.

The women and men in every branch of the military go through much more than any of us would in our lives. They have so much courage and strength.

I have family and friends in the military. I don’t know what they go through on a day-to-day basis. Recently I had a friend graduate from his job training in the military and came home. I would love to talk and know what every day was like for him. Again, I can’t imagine the strength it took.

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that served, is currently serving, and that will serve in the future. Thank you so much for your service, courage, and strength. I could never say thank you enough.