This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

University of Cincinnati held their 2nd annual Sibs Weekend on November 13th-15th. It was definitely super fun and a great time to experience with my brother. If you have a younger sibling, then I definitely suggest that you invite them to come next year.  It is a nice way to show your sib what college life is all about and to show them your campus along with to show them what you have been up to while being away in college. Like I stated above my brother came down for Sibs Weekend, however, he didn’t arrive until Saturday so we missed all the activities they had onFridayfamily bingo, a fashion show, and dinner. 

Saturday, November 14th: 

The activities included brunch, a campus tour, and campus Clue.

After brunch and the campus tour we went to the tailgate party to watch and listen to the band. This was a great bonding experience because my brother and I were both in our high school band. We then we went to the football watching party to watch the Bearcats win against Tulsa!

Sunday, November 15th:

The activities included breakfast, yoga and bubble soccer. After we watched the bubble soccer for awhile, I took him to get a slice of Mio’s pizza, which is a must when anyone comes to The University of Cincinnati.

Delaney

Cincinnati

I like to write and take pictures. I also love to decorate cakes. I love animals. My kitties are my babies! I go to the university of Cincinnati.