This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Name: Luc Johnson

Year: 4th year

Hometown: Birmingham, Michigan

Favorite song: Leave (Get Out) – JoJo

Favorite Movie: Fired Up!

Life Motto: “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent Peale

Her Campus Cincinnati: What do you love most about UC?

Luc Johnson: The small campus feel, while being a large university; I love walking through campus and seeing familiar faces, it makes class more enjoyable to know I am going to see friends along the way. 

HCC: What made you choose UC originally being from Michigan?

LJ: I really wanted to get out of my comfort zone and avoid going to Michigan or Michigan State like all of my high school friends. I actually don’t remember applying, but it came time to make my decision and I came down to visit and was blown away by UC’s campus. The rest is history, I’ve loved every moment here and this will forever be the best decision I have made in my life! 

HCC: What organizations are you involved with on campus?

LJ: Alpha Tau Omega, Student Safety Board, University of Cincinnati Dance Marathon, Phi Rho Chi Men’s Honorary, Mortar Board National Honorary Society, Order of Omega and I am Theta Phi Alpha’s Sapphire Man!

HCC: Do you like scary movies? If so, do you have a favorite?

LJ: I’m a huge scary movie nut. I have a love and hate relationship with them. If you were to watch a movie with me, you would think you were watching with a 5th grade girl, but afterwards all I want to do is watch another. My favorite has to be The Conjuring/Annabelle story. When I was interning in Connecticut, I was right next to the the Warren’s museum of “possessed” items.. I almost went, but chickened out last second.

Fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati, majoring in magazine journalism and minoring in fashion studies in the DAAP program. Enthusiast of green tea, bunnies, and anything black & gold. Aspiring to have a future in the fashion journalism world.