This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Getting goodies from Her Campus, New York Color, Martha Stewart, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula and Zing is always a fun time for Cincinnati’s Her Campus chapter! We are always appreciative of the goodies that we get, and attached below are some of our members using the products!

New York Color: No need for primer. No need to reapply. The one piece of make-up that stays on all night.

Nothing dazzles like Her Campus especially when matched up with Martha Stewart Acrylic Glitter Paint!

Cold and windy days are here and nothing works better than Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Chap Stick! By far my favorite chap stick and I never leave home without it.

The saying goes “early bird gets the worm,” and thankful I have Zing sweetener to make my morning coffee a little sweeter.

Ricole Davis

Cincinnati

Born and raised in the wonderful state of Ohio. When I grow up, if I ever do, I want to be a doctor. Fourth year at the University of Cincinnati. In my spare time, I like to collect vinyls, write and play with my favorite boy, my bunny Phoenix. I love everything about the outdoors except for the bugs. Just trying to get through the day without making a complete fool of myself...