This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Summer is just a short three weeks away and you know what that means…bathing suit shopping. Every summer, it’s the same struggle trying to find the perfect suit to spend your summer in, and there are a lot of aspects that go into searching. What style complements your body type? What color looks best with your hair and skin tone? And what price is best for your budget?

There always seems to be a new style everyone is raving about and every girl is dying to have. This year? The Triangl suits. The cute and different Triangl bikinis have taken social media by storm. However, if you are like me, you were devastated, go on to www.triangl.com, to see that those two little pieces of swimwear cost a whopping 80 bucks. Now sure, everyone needs to splurge every once in awhile, and this may be the perfect time! But let’s say you decided to splurge on those new summer wedges, or maybe a summer vacation and now you’re left ballin’ on a budget. Here are three other options to get the same super cute Traingl style but for half the price.

1. Target

Target is always my go to for bikini shopping. They have a ton of different styles, and whether you want a simple solid or a daring design, they’ve got it! Check out these the Triangl inspired pieces in great colors that will bring out your tan.

Where: www.target.com

Price Range: $14-17

1. Forever 21

Now we have to admit, who doesn’t love Forever 21? Cute styles for cheap prices and they usually always have what you’re looking for. What some people don’t realize is, it’s the same way with their bathing suits! Look at the suits that are right on budget while style giving you the Triangl style.

Where: www.forever21.com

Price Range: $12-15

1. H&M

H&M is the perfect place for just about everything; T’s, shoes, accessories, socks and sales. Although they don’t have a big selection of swimwear, their selection is simple and stylish (Not to mention that have sunglasses to match anything!) For those of you looking for a Triangl with a twist, take a look at some of these styles.

Where: www.hm.com/us/

Price Range: $17

Fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati, majoring in magazine journalism and minoring in fashion studies in the DAAP program. Enthusiast of green tea, bunnies, and anything black & gold. Aspiring to have a future in the fashion journalism world.