Costume Ideas for People Who Are True Cincinnatians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

It’s that time of year again, ladies! Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about our costumes. Whether you want to plan it out or throw it together last minute, here are some easy #DIY Cincinnati inspired costumes for those of us who are ballin’ on a budget!

1. “The Queen City”

All you have to do is wear a shirt with the Cincinnati skyline and wear a crown on your head! Easy enough!

2. Graeter’s Ice Cream

Just add the Graeter’s logo on the cone, and make it your favorite flavor ☺

3. A Flying Pig

All you need is a pink shirt, sweatpants, wings, and a pig nose! It might help to add a medal or sneakers!

4. A Cheese Coney

If you’re feeling more comfort over cute, take a hot dog costume, add some yellow and brown felt (for the chili and cheese) and the Skyline logo!

The ones below aren’t necessarily Cincinnati related, but they are so cute and easy to do!

5. Scarecrow

If you can find a flannel and a hat, you’re pretty much good on this one! LOVE the makeup!!

6.  Mermaid

This one is definitely for our craftier girls, but still very doable. The fishnets are such a good idea because you can use them to do your makeup and wear afterward!

7. An alien

A perfect low maintenance and cute idea, all you need is something green or purple, and glitter to dress it up more! You can even do braids into a bun and put glitter in between.

Alissa Clark

Cincinnati