Teen Vogue Comes to Chatham!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

What if you could win sunglasses, perfume, footwear and more all for posting a photo on Instagram? At the one-time Teen Vogue Back-to-School Trunk Show hosted by Her Campus Chatham, you can! This Thursday from 4:30pm to 7:30pm outside the Jennie King Mellon Library, HC Chatham personal shoppers will be waiting to guide you through exciting new products from Asos, Gillette Venus, Keds, Vera Wang Fragrance and more!

We’re looking forward to sharing these special products sent to us by Teen Vogue with you! How to win? Just come over to our table and we’ll walk you through it. Browse the hottest beauty products, accessories, clothing and more from top brands, post about a few of your favorite items on social media, and you get to take them home for free! Whether you’re showing off a new makeup look on Twitter or screaming horror movie-style on Instagram for Insidious 2 sunglasses, sprucing up your wardrobe for the fall will be wildly fun!

Swing by for a break between classes or stop in before Student Activities’ Laser Tag on the Quad at 8pm. If you love fashion and you love social media, why not take five minutes to pick up a free gift?

Spread the word on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by using the hashtag #BTSS. And if you have any questions, please send an email to maraflanagan@hercampus.com. We’re excited to see you at the Teen Vogue and Her Campus Back-to-School Trunk Show at Chatham!

Rain locations are inside the library for the Teen Vogue Trunk Show and at the AFC for Laser Tag.

HerCampus Chatham's Entertainment Writer, Onastasia Youssef graduated from high school in 2010 and entered Chatham University the same year. Although she majors in Art History and English, she has always had a passion for music journalism. She hopes to engage her readers with exciting stories that will broaden their knowledge of musical genres and provide them with the very latest in the entertainment world. Random Fun Facts: Favorite Movie - The Avengers Favorite Album - No Fences Favorite Color - Blue Favorite Food - Yogurt (yes, yogurt)
  Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.