This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Whether you have strong religious convictions or just detest the taste of Capri Sun’s wild cousin, here you are at a party, sober. Yeah, you could probably post un-apologetic pictures on your Snapchat story and understand all of the jokes in a Jane Austen novel. You’re still ready to get turnt, metaphorically. Let the night begin.

10:00 pm 

Time to head out. We totally blend into the OC suburban neighborhoods dressed in promiscuous assembles you’d find from Party City.

10:15 pm

Thank you Kaitlin for alerting me not once, but eleven times, to look out for that one car on the horizon before I cross the street. My carcass would have probably joined that smashed banana’s on the road if I did not heed to your warning. 

10:30 pm

Are there usually this many body guards at the front of the house? Is Barack Obama inside singing about how he don’t got no type?

10:45 pm

Why is anyone whose testosterone even slightly outweighs their estrogen levels yelling the same three words over and over?

10:55 pm

My popularity has suddenly surged 150%.

11:00 pm

Yes, classmate from Microeconomics, I will attend your wedding. 

11:15 pm 

My friends are finally getting my jokes! 

11:30 pm

Omg, girl, don’t even worry about remembering my name, I’m so bad with names too. Except I actually have a pretty great memory and am going to enthusiastically wave to you tomorrow at brunch while you grab your tater tots and run away.

11:45 pm

Everyone keeps touching me like I’m a sample soap bar at Lush.

12:00 am

Where’s my crew? Where am I? I don’t care that this house is one story and the pool is the whole backyard, they should have provided a map.

12:10 am

No, dude, my boyfriend and your math test are not both things we can cheat on.

12:25 am

Everyone’s ice breakers are getting a little more….charming.

12:45 am

While you tell me your sexual and expletive secrets, I’m going to nod and say “cute” every other minute.

1:00 am

Why is everyone falling down like they’re in the trailer for 2012? Please guys, I only have two arms.

1:20 am

Guys, no, I’m really tired. And I’m trying to save my gut and money. Please, let’s just eat tomorrow morning.

2:00 am

Why am I eating 20 Mcnuggets on my bed and watching Gossip Girl.

Talents: Spending money on skirts and burgers