Styling Tip: Incorporate Light Fall Clothing Into Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

It’s finally fall, meaning that we’re in the best time of the year. Not only does this season indicate pumpkin spice lattes and the return of your favorite TV shows, but also the transition into fall fashion! We’re going to take a look at the best ways to take our sundresses from the stifling days of summer to the breezier days of autumn.

1. An easy way to take your sundresses from summer to fall is by throwing on a cardigan or light jacket on top and pairing it with some cute booties.

2. An essential for fall layering is a classic denim jacket. The best thing about a denim jacket is that there is no wrong way to wear one. Match one with a dress or even a pair of pants and a t-shirt.

3. You don’t have to put away your shorts just yet! One of the easiest ways to incorporate light fall into your wardrobe is by pairing shorts with a light sweater. Put on a pair of boots and you’re set.

4. Lastly, if you’re still not ready to completely transition back into wearing pants, fall time is the best season to wear thicker skirts. Currently, denim, corduroy, leather, and suede skirts are all very in. Pair them with a sweater and boots and you’re all ready for this exciting season.