This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Chapman’s “Skit Night” can arguably be declared as one of the best events of the semester. With a lot of hard work put into the process, all of the Greek Community got together and put on a fantastic and entertaining show for us to watch. With it all crammed into just one weekend, it’s kind of sad that it’s all over. Here’s a little recap of the night, along with the reasons why we loved it so much.

1. The Dancers Killed it

There’s a reason our skit is such a huge deal at Chapman- we’re the home of a bunch of amazing talent! Skit performances like Delta Gamma’s “Annie” and Gamma Phi Beta’s “Toy Story” had our jaws dropping from the amazing performances.

2. The Costumes were Epic

Half of the skit performances are due to the props and the costumes- and the chapters definitely stepped up to the plate! The results looked amazing, especially in performances like Kappa Alpha Theta’s “Monsters Inc.” and Alpha Phi’s “Legally Blonde”.

3. And We Can’t Forget How Funny They Were

Some performances had the audience dying of laughter. From the Delts take on “The Book of Mormon”, Tri Delta’s “Pitch Perfect”, to AEPi’s “South Park”, the audience was never bored.

4. The Themes Were so Creative!

Everyone definitely showed up with some amazing themes this year. Everything was incredibly creative and original, including themes like Fiji’s twist on “Harry Potter”, Phi Sigma Sigma’s “Clue”, Beta’s “Mulan”, and Kappa’s “The Jungle Book”. 

5. Everyone did amazing- we already can’t wait until next year!