The Most Stylish Men at Chapman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Malcolm Sun

Year: 2018

How do you define your style?

“I’m big into streetwear and pop culture. I follow brands like Supreme, Nike, Vans, and Comme des Garcons. I’m also really into black and darker colors.”

Name: Daniel Dickinson

Year: 2018

How do you define your style?

“Clothes I like to wear? I like Topshop and 10Deep. I try not to brand it up all the time.”

Name: Anthony Westlake

Year: 2016

How do you define your style?

“I kinda just wear whatever. I find my clothes at a lot of different places. One of my defining things is my hats–I like Goorin Bros.”

Name: Matt Herb

Year: 2018

How do you define your style?

“My style is an eclectic mix of edgy and sensible. I’m more into thrifting; if I do go with brands it’s only every once in awhile.”

Image courtesy of Mike Overton

Name: Justice Crudup

Year: 2016

How do you define your style?

“My style I would say is ‘artistic dapper’. I love to feel good about the skin I’m in. My motto has always been, “Wear the clothes, don’t let the clothes wear you”.”

Name: Sam Dennis

Year: 2018

How do you define your style?

“My style is kind of mixed, I guess. I think clothes are interesting and fun to express yourself, if you’re into that. I usually wear button-ups and colored shorts, so I guess that’s preppy? I’m from the Northeast and my dad’s a musician, so I have a mix of Eastern preppy and musician-y laidback. But if I have to dress nice, hey I’ll do it.”

Anyone we missed? Let us know at chapman@hercampus.com!

Images are courtesy of Justin Rypma Photography.