This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

YES FALL HAS COME!!!  Now ladies, please take some time to rejoice in the era of Autumn and get your decorating game on with these easy do it yourself fall decorations!  

P.S. Don’t forget your pumpkin spice latte as you work on these darling decors…

Fall Mason Jars: Show off your crafty side by painting the inside of a couple mason jars with fall colored paint.  Then after drying, fill with silk flowers, shrubs, or anything that floats your fall boat.

Lace Candle Decor:  Take any light colored cylinder candle, glue black lace of your choice, and HUZZAH!

Eyeball String Lights:  Have any old white lights hanging around (or just buy at Target for cheap)?  Draw eyeballs on them with Sharpie!  

Banana Ghosts and Pumpkin Oranges:  Healthy snack for your fall minded friends?  Cut a banana in half, and use raisins as eyes and a mouth.  Then, peel a Cutie orange and stick a wedge of celery in the top to make it look like a pumpkin stem.  

Fall Window Banner:  Hated that last novel you had to read for English?  Cut the pages out, glue a silk leave on the center, and string it into a banner. 

Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin:  Pick up some lonely mason jar lids at your local thrift shop and string them together.  Fan them out in a circle and put cinnamon sticks in the middle as a stem.  Cute and makes your room smell good.

Jack-o’-lantern Paper Bags:  Cut a spooky face on a couple brown lunch bags, insert a battery operated tea light, place in your window, and there you go!