Campus Cutie Luke McCrea ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Luke McCrea

Age: 19

Class: 2017

Major: Business Finance

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA

Relationship Status: Single

Affiliation: Beta Theta Pi (Beta)

What would a date with you be like:

Most likely getting dressed up to go to dinner and then doing something adventurous. The other option would be to order takeout and stay home and watch a movie.

What is your most embarrassing moment:

Accidentally walking into the women’s bathroom while looking at my phone and then looking up and seeing the bathroom full of girls staring at me.

Describe your ideal girl:

Well obviously the attraction has to be there but a big thing for me is she has to have a good sense of humor and not really care about all the superficial things. Personality and chemistry are huge as well because you can’t build a relationship only on physical attraction.

How do you feel about a girl making the first move:

I think in some cases this isn’t always bad but for the guy it can be a little weird and overbearing sometimes. I think it’s the guys responsibility to make a move.

Give us two truths and a lie:

I’ve never broken a bone, I’ve swam with stingrays in the middle of the Bahamas, I’ve never been outside of the United States.

Do you have any hidden talents:

Not really sure if this is a hidden talent but I can do a really good pterodactyl impression.

Settle down or hit it & quit it?

I wouldn’t necessarily say hit it and quit it but I definitely don’t want to settle down just yet.

Who is your #MCM and #WCW?

My MCM would have to be Brad Pitt and my WCW forever and always is the beautiful Victoria Secret model Candice Swanepoel.