This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Five Nail Colors to Try This Spring!

Spring is just around the corner! And while it might not be warm enough to pull out all of your favorite floral dresses, it’s the perfect time to incorporate this spring’s colors into your mani/pedis!

Here are FIVE top picks for your spring nails:

Rose Quartz (Pale Pink) and Serenity (Powdery Blue): For those of you who don’t know, every year the luxe paint brand, Pantone, names a color to represents our culture. Typically this color is later seen everywhere, from fashion to furniture. This year, Pantone deemed not one, but TWO colors as 2016’s Colors of the Year. These colors are Rose Quartz and Serenity! These pretty colors were practically made for spring, so don’t skip a beat with this color trend this season!

Coral: Spring is made to help us gear up for Summer, and no color prepares us for the sunshine and warm weather quite like coral. Fun and bright, coral nail polish will definitely inspire you to plan a great summer vacation! (Also: try some bright pink’s!)

Lilac: Now that the winter months are over, it’s time to swap your deep purples for this pretty and delicate color that practically defines spring!

Emerald Green: This hue feels fresh and inspiring—and isn’t that what spring is all about? Plus, it’s just in time for St. Patty’s Day!