4 Reasons Why Shaving is Annoying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

1.  Cuts

Cuts are almost inevitable when shaving! No matter how hard you try, even if you don’t feel it, you always end up bleeding somewhere.  And then you have to cover yourself with Band-Aids.

2.  Missed patches

If you shave in the shower the likelihood of this happening is much higher. After you finish shaving, you feel your legs to make sure that you didn’t miss a spot. The only thing is that the water makes your entire leg feel smooth. So when you get out of the shower, and dry yourself, or even the next day when you’re sitting down in class, you realize you missed a few spots!

3.  Bikini Bumps

These are probably one of the most painful parts about shaving. The pain from a cut will go away after a few minutes, but the pain from these can last for days. You can’t sit down, you can’t wear a bikini, and there’s the possibility of getting ingrown hairs.

4.  No one sees

Of course with our luck, we end up shaving on the day we’re going to wear pants! No one is even going to see your legs, so you think to yourself “What was the point of that? I wasted 10 minutes of my life shaving, when I could’ve been watching The Mindy Project!”