This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

1. Guardly

Guardly can help students contact help with one tap. Students can create a group text or conference call that allows the user to send updates or picturs to their group. Users can create groups to notify members depending on location, so whether you’re at school or at home during break, you can reach someone for help. The app can also connect you with campus police if you sign up with your school email address.

2. Circle of 6

Circle of 6 is an app that is easy to use and allows users to create a group of six trusted people, like friends or roommates, and notify these people if the user is in need of help. A simple tap on the phone icon will send out a simple message to their group saying “Call and pretend you need me. I need an interruption.” It’s a great resource to have in case you want out of a situation or need to quickly reach someone.

3. bSafe

bSafe is a great resource for late night walks home. You can request a friend to walk you home with a GPS tracker, making sure you get home safely. The app also has easy notifciations buttons that allow you to send messages to friends or specific groups. It’s meant for everyday use, whether you’re walking home or going for a run.